Tuesday, March 10, 2009

big guns, sexy nicaraguans, bottles of Jack, good times and good friends

Wow...Man that is my word of choice lately.



Interesting week.



Someone I met months ago is back in town, and it adds bucket fulls of questions to my life, but strangely there is a peace beyond my toiling questions...It feels so good. The moment I first saw his face again, I felt as though I was melting. I wondered if it would be awkward seeing one another again after so much time had passed, but it was completely comfortable. It felt as though we had spent every day of the last four months together, rather than thousands of miles apart. Hugging him again felt so right, it felt like home... I just wanted to melt into him.



I wonder what is happening...I'm scared it is less than I want it to be...but also a little afright that it is exactly what I want, and have been looking for. WOW life is an exciting journey.



I shot some BIG guns this weekend :D So fun! I love shooting...feeling that power in your hands, and releasing it...to do some serious damage to something. I killed Santa. A couple of human targets and a deer target also met their untimely ends.



MMM the smell of spent ammo. Makes me salivate just a bit. And not to mention watching sexy boys line up their shots and blow the load...ooh...Ok ima stop before I get a little out of hand here.

No comments:

PING!!