Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the webs we weave...

At this moment I'm feeling strange. I just poured my heart out to someone... Someone I've been hesitant to get close to. I won't go into details, but I could get very close to him if you know what I mean. And this would be bad. Very bad...

He whines and moans because I won't let him into my life. But I have very strict boundaries. I know that things go crazy without our planning.

Life is so motherfucking complicated.

I would so love the world to be black or white. This or that. One or the other. But no. The world and life is gray. All gray. There are some things that exist in black and white. But for the most part gray. Or black with white polka dots, or black with white polka dots. Hey! That's more interesting than gray.

Ugh... oh well. Guess the polka dots sure make it an interesting ride eh? And make for good stories...or half stories...or something...

No comments:

PING!!