Thursday, May 28, 2009

mister UPS man...

Seriously?

So how is it that every single time I am waiting for a package to arrive the UPS man shows up the moment I step out of the shower? Yup that's right. I step out of the shower, water-soaked, just starting to towel off and... knock, knock, knock. I normally pick up the pace of my towelling. Scurrying to dry the water enough to throw my jeans on. But this never works. Never. I end up with damp legs trying feverishly to pull the jeans on. Of course they stick. I pull and pull. Jump around. Nothing. No avail. Of course the soundtrack to my jumping and wrestling my jeans on is the UPS man giving one last go-round to his knocking.

He leaves. And leaves my usual note: your package is at the office.

Of course it is. Damn the UPS man. Maybe next time I will just appease him. Maybe I will just saunter to the door in nothing but a bra and panties. I will surely make it to the door on time then. But that will bring a whole other can of worms to the table...

Guess I will just let him take my packages to the office like he always does...

But I must admit the look that would be painted all over his countenance when he saw a girl with dripping wet hair, in nothing but a bra and panties. Heehee :)

No comments:

PING!!