Wednesday, September 9, 2009

the return

Back to work...



A part of me feels as though I never left, and yet another part of me feels as though I haven't been here in years. Same old stuff. Some things have changed and far too many faces have changed in 6 weeks, but all in all the beast remains the same. Same cantankerous ungrateful patients, same grumbly coworkers, same everything. I missed it though. Boy did I miss it. I missed my friends and my work. Missed using my brain. Missed the ridiculousness of being awake all night, most every night.



I missed the completely inappropriate discussions with coworkers and the incredibly wise advice they offer...



While out on my medical adventure, I did a lot of thinking and some soul searching as well. Even a bit of dating. As of late I've been back in the dating world full force. And that's all the same too. Just learned a lot more...

No comments:

PING!!